Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nature and Birds

I have been shooting around the farm lately, I am able to sit and wait for the birds to visit our flowers and feeder I have set up. This rose on my mothers Rosebush that was planted about 9 years ago and attracts a verity of birds including the Humming Bird which I'm finding a little hard to capture High quality images of, Yet! Still on the Hunt.




This little House Finch enjoys the feeder and the bath in the front yard, we have large numbers them around our farm and as I'm finding many other species, I will be posting Images of them as I am able to capture quality shots. I'm new to bird photography and I am referring to the Sibley field guide to birds and the internet for identifying the species I am able to capture. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and I would appreciate any feed back,tips or suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment