Friday, March 2, 2012

Morning Mist

I'm back blogging, Not that Im very big on blogging not that I was very big on blogging in the first place. The power of the internet is like my "Morning Mist" image.. it's beautiful, but what you don't see on the surface is where the hidden problem lie.

 All the Images posted on my site are my copyright protected works. No Images is to be copied or used without my express written permission

I am an old school photographer who believes in the power of light.. My works are in fact a Study of Light I use photoshop as my digital darkroom in the same way I did film darkroom,  but with less waste. Making a print involves Dodging and burning areas in numerous prints until I ended up with the final print that brought it all together, then spending a little more time with spotting on the print.. I still take the same pride in my Digital Images.. My objective is Fine Art prints printed on gallery excepted papers, canvas and now metal. Quality Photo Art Books has been a long time goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment